This main features of this book are :
- The matter has been presented in a very simple and lucid style and is selfexplanatory.
- There are 270 solved illustrations in the section relating to Business Statistics.
- There are about 450 solved examples to explain various mathematical techniques.
- Each mathematical concept is illustrated with solved examples which have been designed to clarify the principles involved.
- Introduction to Statistics
- Classification and Tabulation
- Diagrammatic and Graphic Presentation
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of Variation
- Correlation Analysis
- Regression Analysis
- Index Numbers
- Analysis of Time Series
- Interpretation of Data
- List of Symbols, Abbreviations and Formulae Statistical Tables
- Matrices and Determinants
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Functions, Limits and Continuity
- Simple Differentiation
- Applications of Differentiation
- Integration and Its Applications
- Mathematics of Finance
4th Revised Edition