It has been written for D.B.M., D.B.A. and B.B.M. courses
- Written in simple, lucid and straight style.
- Contains adequate illustrative material.
- Incorporates 230 unsolved exercises set at the most recent university and professional examinations.
Section A: Fundamentals
Section B: Financial Analysis
- Management Accounting : Nature and Scope
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Basic Cost Concepts
- Activity Based Costing
Section C: Planning & Control
- Financial Statements : Analysis and Interpretation
- Ratio Analysis
- Funds Flow Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
Section D: Appendices
- Budgetary Control
- Standard Costing
- Variance Analysis
- Marginal Costing and Profit Planning
- Decisions involving Alternative Choices
- Pricing Decisions & Divisional Performance
- Basics of Capital Budgeting
- Risk Analysis in Capital Budgeting
- Management Reporting
- Accounting Standard 20: Earning Per Share
- Present Value of Re.1
- Present Value of Re.1 Received Annually for N Year
- Compound Value Re. 1
- Solutions to Practical Problems Pages 84.
17th Revised Edition
Vol I- 91, Vol II- 1041