- Comprehensive and analytical treatment is given of all the topics.
- Difficult mathematical deductions have been treated logically and in a very simple manner.
- It conforms to the latest syllabi of the Degree and Postgraduate examinations in Mathematics, Statistics and Economics.
- Descriptive Measures
- Theory of Probability
- Random Variables—Distribution Function
- Mathematical Expectation, Generating Functions and Law of Large Numbers
- Special Discrete Probability Distributions
- Special Continuous Probability Distributions
- Additional Topics on Correlation and Regression
- Theory of Attributes
- Large Sample Theory
- Sampling Distribution Exact (Chisquare Distribution)
- Exact Sampling Distributions (t) F and Z Distributions)
- Theory of Estimation
- Testing of Hypothesis
- Finite Difference and Numerical Analysis
- Some Additional Topics
11th Revised Edition