- Each chapter is a module with a central theme and has been developed logically from basics to advanced concepts.
- Summary is given at the end of each chapter.
Part I : Marketing—A Macro Approach
- Markets : Meaning and Classification
- Evolution of Marketing Concept
- Marketing–Macro and Micro
- Features of Modern Marketing
- Approaches to Study of Marketing
- Marketing Environment
- Functions of Exchange and Physical Distribution
- Facilitating Functions.
Part II : Marketing—A Micro Approach
- Marketing Management & Planning Process
- Marketing Organisation
- Marketing Research and MIS
- Consumer Behaviour
- Product Mix
- Price Mix
- Sales Promotion and Advertising
- Personal Selling
- Physical Distribution Mix.
Part III : Marketing—Specialities
- Marketing of Industrial Products
- Marketing of Consumer Products
- Marketing of Services
- Marketing of Agricultural Products
- Rural Marketing.
7th Revised Edition