The present edition of the book incorporates all the changes brought about in the employees, Compensation act, 1923 and the Employees State Insurance Act, 1948 included in this book.
- The object of the book is to acquaint him with the Principles of Industrial and Labour Laws in an easily intelligible Language and in as logical an order as possible.
- The basic pillars on which superstructures of industry is built are labour and capital.
- I treat my reader as participative authors. I only pray they keep on providing me encouragement and inspiration.
Part I - Working ConditionsPart II - Social Security
Part III - Disputes
- The Employees’ Compensation Act, 1923
- The Employees’ Sate Insurance Act, 1948
- The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
Part IV - Standing Order
- The Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
Part V - Worker's Organisations
- The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946
Part VI - Bonus
- The Trade Union Act, 1926
Part VII - Miscellaneous
- The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
Part VIII - Compliances
- The Apprentices Act, 1961
- The Employment Exchanges ( Compulsory Notification of Vacancies ) Act, 1959
- The Collection of Statistics Act, 2008
- Compliances Under Employees State Insurance (ESI)
- Compliances Under Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- Compliances Under The Payment Gratuity Act 1972
- Compliances Under The Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
12th Revised Edition