- Lucid, Simple and conversational language.
- Systematic and sequential arrangement of various topics.
- Liberal use of tables and diagrams to provide a visual view of key concepts.
- Chapter outline to indicate at a glance the topics covered in each chapter.
Unit I - Introduction:
Unit II - Planning and Decision-making
- Concept and Nature of Management
- Process and Significance of Management
- Roles and Areas of Management & Coordination
- Development of Management Thought.
Unit III - Organising and Staffing
- Nature, Scope and Objectives of Planning
- Management by Objectives
- Corporate Planning and Environment
- Business Forecasting.
Unit IV - Motivating and Leading People
- Nature and Process of Organising
- Authority and Responsibility Relationships
- Delegation and Decentralisation
- Formal and Informal Organisations
- Span of Control
- Types of Organisation
- Concept, nature and Importance of Staffing.
Unit V - Managerial Control
- Concept and Nature of Directing
- Motivation and Morale
Unit VI - Objective Type Questions
Unit VII - Case Studies • Select Bibliography
Questions Papers of BBA Examinations of GGS Indraprastha University.
- Concept and Process of Control
- Techniques of Managerial Control.
14th Revised Edition