Section I—Introduction to HRM
Section II—Acquiring Human Resources
- Nature and Scope of HRM
- Organising the HRF
- Strategic HRM
- Human Resource Policies.
Section III—Developing Human Resources
- Human Resource Planning, Job Analysis & Job Design
- Recruitment and Selection, Placement, Induction and Socialisation.
Section IV—Managing Performance & Compensation
- Employee Training
- Executive Development
- Career Planning and Development
- Human Resource Development
- Employee Empowerment.
Section V—Maintaining & Retaining Human Resources
- Performance Appraisal
- Job Evaluation, Wage and Salary Administration
- Incentive Compensation.
Section VI—Integrating Human Resources
- Job changes
- Transfers, Promotions and Separations
- Absenteeism and Labour Turnover
- Employee Health & Safety
- Employee Welfare
- Social Security
- Work Environment
- Discipline and Grievance
Section VII—Human Resource Control
- Industrial Relations and Industrial Disputes
- Trade Unions
- Collective Bargaining
- Workers' Participation in Management
- Job Satisfaction
- Human Relations
- Quality of Working Life
- Management of Stress and Burnout.
Section VIII— Emerging Horizons in HRM
- Human Resources Records, Research and Audit
- Human Resource Accounting and Information System
- Human Resource Management in Virtual Organisation
- International HRM
- HRM in a Changing Environment.
19th Thoroughly Revised Edition