- The book is for B.A. Corporate Secretaryship and B.Com. of all Indian Universities.
- All illustrations (496) in the chapters have been given with suitable detailed notes on them.
- Unsolved exercises (530) have been provided with proper hints.
- Answers to all problems have been given in detail.
- Objective type questions have been given in all chapters.
Vol-II : Text
- Accounting : Introduction
- Accounting Concepts and Conventions
- Basic Accounting Process (Five Units)
- Capital and Revenue Items and Final Accounts
- Rectification of Errors
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Depreciation Accounting
- Provisions and Reserves
- Branch Accounts
- Departmental Accounting
- Single Entry System
- Receipts & Payments Accounts & Income & Expenditure Account
- Fire Insurance Claims
- Hire-Purchase Accounts
- Instalment-Purchase Accounts
- Partnership Account
- Retirement or Death of a Partner
- Piecemeal Distribution
- Amalgamation and Sale of Firms
8th Revised Edition