This book on Abstract Algebra is intended for one or two semesters of B.Sc. (Hons.) and B.A. (Prog.) of University of Delhi and other Universities of India. The book is written in simple language to make the students understand various topics in Abstract Algebra in an easier way. The examples and exercises of the book are meticulously crafted and honed to meet the need of the students who are keen to know about Abstract Algebra. Starting from Set Theory and covering the topics on Groups, Rings and Vector Spaces, the book provides the students a deep study of Abstract Algebra. The book ‘Abstract Algebra’ combines the theory, examples with exercises on the concepts related to the topics in Abstract Algebra.
Salient Features of the Book
- The book has been designed as per the latest CBCS syllabus.
- It provides a clear understanding of the subject “Abstract Algebra”.
- The language of the book is comprehensible and easy to understand which can be read with minimum guidance.
- Chapters of the book are organized in a reader-friendly manner.
- It consists of solved illustrations and practice questions after every section of the chapter for better understanding and more clarity of the concept.
- It consists of important Points of Observations.
- Recent question papers of various universities of India are included at the end of the book.
Examination Papers on Group Theory
- Vector Spaces
Examination Papers on Rings and Vector Spaces