This book has been designed in accordance with the Undergraduate Curriculum Framework-2022 followed by the Central Universities of India including University of Delhi under the National Education Policy (NEP)-2020. Keeping in mind the need to uphold students' interest in the subject, vivid explanation of concepts as well as explanatory illustrations followed by exercises have been included. The book is exclusively designed to help and guide the students of Mathematics DSC-5 B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics; GE-1(i) B.Sc./B.A. (Hons.) (Other than Mathematics); Discipline A-1 and GE-1(i) Bachelor in Multidisciplinary Courses. It is also useful for B.Tech. students of various Universities and for preparation of competitive examinations. The students of open and distance education courses will also find the book very beneficial.
The Salient Features of the book are as follows:
- An all-encompassing and self-sufficient textbook for UGCF-2022 based on NEP-2020.
- Written in a lucid and simple language.
- Written with a view to present a qualitative understanding of the subject.
- Comprehensive step-by-step explanation for easier understanding of the subject.
- Many solved examples and unsolved problems have been drawn from recent examination papers of universities.
- Answers to all the problems in each exercise are provided immediately after the exercise for the convenience of the reader.
University Question Papers with Answers
- Limits, Continuity and Differentiability
- Successive Differentiation
- Partial Differentiation Euler’s Theorem
- Tangents and Normals
- Asymptotes and Singular Points
- Maxima and Minima
- Curve Tracing
- Mean Value Theorems
- Indeterminate Forms
- Reduction Formula