Essentials of Business Environment has been especially designed and written for Paper CP 6.2 under Sixth Semester of B. Com. course of Delhi University. It will be equally useful for other similar courses.
- Comprehensive and systematic coverage of the prescribed syllabus.
- Chapter outline to provide at a glance the topics covered in each chapter.
- Extensive use of tables and diagrams to illustrate the text.
- Real life examples from Indian industries.
- Test questions for self examination.
- Reader friendly format.
- Simple language and lucid style.
UNIT I: AN OVERVIEW OF BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
UNIT II: ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- Introduction to Business Environment
- Environmental Analysis
- Managing Diversity
- Nature and Scope of Business
UNIT III: SOCIO-CULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
- Economic Systems
- Economic Planning
- Economic Factors
- Economics Policies
- Consumer Protection Act and Competition Law
- Liberalization, Privatisation and Globalisation of Indian Economy-Trends and Issues
UNIT IV: POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT
- Demographic Environment
- Culture and Business
- Business and Society
- Social Responsibilities of Business
- Business Ethics and Values
- Corporate Governance
UNIT V: NATURAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL ENVIRONMENT
- The Constitutional Environment
- Function and Roles of the State
- Legal Environment
- Natural Environment
- Technological Environment