The sixth revised and enlarged edition of the book “Mathematical Physics”, To make the book more useful for Post-graduate and Engineering Students, the following changes have been made:
- Chapter 1, Vectors (with Applications) Pp. 1–132, contains 16 latest problems from examinations Question Papers.
- Chapter 2, Matrices, Pp. 133–230, contains three latest examination problems with solutions.
- Chapter 3, Tensors, Pp. 231–315, contains three latest examination problems with solutions.
- Chapter 4, The Beta, Gamma and Error Functions, Pp. 316–347, contains two latest examination problems with solutions.
- Chapter 5, Infinite Series, Pp. 348–351 – O, contains one latest examination problem with solution.
- A large number of various University Examination Papers are added at the end of the book.
- An index is also provided at the end of the book for the ease of the students and teachers.
- Vectors (with applications)
- Beta-gamma and Error Functions
- Infinite series
- Complex Variables
- Differential Equations and Special Functions
- Fourier Series and Integrals
- Partial Differential Equations in Physics
- Fourier’s and Laplace’s Integral Transforms
- Dirac Delta Function & Green’s Function
- Probability, Statistics and Theory or Errors
- Group Theory
- Numerical Analysis
- Classical Mechanics
- Special Theory of Relativity
- Quantum Mechanics
7th Revised and Enlarged Edition 2021