I have thoroughly revised this book so as to meet fully the requirements of Paper BC 1.3 Semester I of B.Com. Course (CBCS).
Following are the key changes in this edition:
Some of the distinguishing features of the book are as follows:
- Business Formats: Franchising & E-Commerce.
- Business Environment.
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility.
- Social Entrepreneurship.
- Techniques of Controlling.
- Contemporary Issues in Management
I am sure the revised edition would be very useful for both students and teachers. Suggestions and critical comments for improvement of the book ar
- Chapter Outline to give an overview of topics covered in each chapter.
- Full coverage of the prescribed syllabus.
- Systematic and sequential arrangement of topics as per the revised syllabus.
- Tables, diagrams and real life examples to illustrate the text.
- Lucid and simple language.
- Review Questions at the end of every chapter for self-examination.
Unit I: Introduction to Business Organisation Management
Unit II: Business Environment and Entrepreneurship
- Meaning and Role of organization and Management
- Function of Management
- Forms of Business Ownership
- Business Formats
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Unit III: Planning and Organising
- Business Environment
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibilities
- Business and Social Entrepreneurship
Unit IV: Directing and Controlling
- Decision – Making: Process and Techniques
- Organising: Concept and Structure
Unit V: Salient Development and Contemporary Issues in Management
- Techniques of Control: Financial, Quality and Operating Controls
- Contemporary Issue in Management
17th Thoroughly Revised Edition