The Book answers what is e-commerce and its transaction models. It explains on digital marketing concepts, its needs. It outlines about POEM framework and ASCOR framework which is the backbone for the entire ecosystem of digital marketing activities and concepts. It explains why display advertising or mobile marketing is not enough and it explains the importance of content marketing, social media marketing and search engine marketing. This book covers LinkedIn and Facebook marketing and also helps the managers to know about the process of running campaigns, choosing the target audience and also helps in optimizing the campaign. It exposes students to various tools which can be used for implementing marketing strategy. This book focuses and covers the syllabus of major universities in India and helps students to understand about the digital marketing in a simple and elegant way.
- This book starts from basic topics and also throws insights on advanced concepts of digital marketing.
- It has many theories and real time examples and cases studies.
- It helps you to differentiate traditional and digital marketing.
- This book discusses about many trending social medias in detail, for example Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc. It also explains about the steps in publishing the advertisement in social media.
- It helps to understand the metrics of importance of digital marketing.
- This book will meet the needs of students and professionals of digital marketing.
- It helps to understand the theory concept and also shows the way in application of theory into practice.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Email Marketing And Mobile Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Platforms
- Online Reputation Management
- Web Analytics