This book is mainly written for the students of B.Com., B.Com. (Hons.) and teachers of Delhi University, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Madras University and Bangalore University. The idea is that improvements can best come from creative thinking by the entrepreneur about his/her own enterprise, which motivate the entrepreneur to take action to improve his business. This book will also be useful for trainers who support entrepreneurship development during seminars and workshops.
1. Student Centric-Classroom simulative: Written in a simple lucid language.
2. Industry-Institute Interface: Enriched by my own industrial experience the concepts are linked to real life situations, bringing gradation between industry and institute.
3. Coverage: A thorough coverage of conceptual framework on entrepreneurship development and business enterprises.
4. Self-Learning Exercises: Many exercises at the end of every chapter for self-assessment and development.
1. Entrepreneur and Entrepreneurship
2. Entrepreneurial Mindset – Innovation and Creativity
3. Entrepreneurial Decision Making – Biases and Heuristics
4. Business Risks
5. Social and Commercial Entrepreneurship
7. Facilitators and Inhibitors of Business
8. Role of E-Commerce and M-Commerce
9. Technological Innovation and its Viability
10. Ethical Considerations
11. Market and Society
12. Demand and Supply Factors
13. Understanding Customer Adoption Process
15. Managing Finance
16. Managing Human Resource
17. Business Ideas
18. Business Plan
19. Business Incubators, Angel Investors and Private Equity Funds, etc.
20. Self Help Group