This book has been especially designed and written for B.Com.; BBA and other similar courses of Madras University, GGS Indraprastha University, New Delhi and other universities in the country.
- Lucid, simple and conversational language.
- Based on the author’s teaching and writing experience of 35 years.
- Latest policy guidelines and government regulations.
- Full coverage of the latest prescribed syllabi
- Tables and diagrams to illustrate the text.
- Summary at the end of every chapter for quick revision.
- Test questions
- Chapter outline at the beginning of every chapter to provide over-view of the chapter contents.
Part I : An Overview of Business Environment
Part II : Political and Legal Environment
- Introduction to Business Environment
- Environmental Analysis
- Managing Diversity
- Nature and scope of business
Part III : Social and Cultural Environment
- Constitutional Environment
- Functions and Role of the State
- Legal environment
Part IV : Economic Environment
- Demographic Environment
- Culture & Business
- Business and Society
- Social Responsibilities of Business
- Business Ethics & Values
- Corporate Governance
Part V : Financial Environment
- Economic Systems
- Economic Planning
- Economic Parameters
- Economic Policies
- Indian Financial System
- Reserve Bank of India
- Commercial Banking
- Financial Institutions
- Stock Exchange and SEBI
11th Thoroughly Revised Edition