The book has been designed for the students of B.Com. I and II semester of the University of Madras.
- All illustrations (496) in the chapters have been given with suitable detailed notes on them.
- Unsolved exercises (530) have been provided with proper hints.
- Answers to all problems have been given in detail.
- Objective type questions have been given in all chapters.
Volume I – Text-cum-Assignment
Volume II – Revisionary Text Papers-cum-Short Questions and Problems-cum-Scanner
- Accounting: Introduction
- Accounting Concepts and Conventions
- Basic Accounting Process
- Capital and Revenue Items and Final Accounts
- Rectification of Errors
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Depreciation Accounting
- Reserves and Provisions
- Branch Accounts
- Departmental Accounting
- Single Entry System
- Receipts and Payments Accounts and Income and Expenditure Account
- Fire Insurance Claims
- Hire-Purchase Accounts
- Instalment-Purchase Accounts
- Partnership Accounts: Introduction
- Partnership Accounts: Admission
- Partnership Accounts: Retirement or Death of a Partner
- Partnership Accounts: Dissolution
- Partnership Accounts: Piecemeal Distribution
- Partnership Accounts: Amalgamation and Sale of Firms
- Revisionary Text Paper
- Theory Questions (Short Answers)
- Problems (Short Answers)
- Scanner: Madras University B.Com. (83 Problems with Solutions)
- University Question Papers
8th Revised Edition
31 & 1044