Logistics Management is tailored to meet the requirements of students specializing in Logistics and International Business. The book covers the syllabus of most of the Indian Universities offering Logistics and Supply Chain Management program as well as Operations Elective in MBA programme. The Book unveils with an overview of Logistics Management in an easy to understand manner.
Some of the key features included in the book to facilitate learning process:
- Exhaustively covers Anna University & Madras University Logistics syllabus of both UG & PG students.
- Content made easy to understand in a student friendly manner.
- Critical Thinking Questions to enhance the out of box thinking of the students.
- Key concepts are presented in a diagrammatic model for better understanding.
- Case Study and Puzzles will help to enhance the understanding level of students.
- Frequently asked University exam questions to facilitate high score in the subject.
- Question Banks with answers to help in getting high score in exams.
- Glossary helps to understand the important key terms used in Logistics and to answer two marks questions.
- Multiple Choice Questions help to recollect the concept and enhance the learning for competitive exams.
- Included more Logistics & Supply Chain Management topics as per the activities carried out in the Logistics firm.
- Introduction to Logistics
- Distribution Channels and Outsourcing Logistics
- Transportation and Packaging
- Logistics Performance Measurement and Costs
- Current Trends in Logistics
- Supply Chain Management Concepts
University Question Papers
2nd Revised Edition