Logistics & Supply Chain Management is tailored to meet the requirements of Management students specializing in Logistics & Supply Chain Management. The book covers the syllabus of most of the Indian Universities offering Logistics and Supply Chain Management program as well as operations elective in MBA program. The Book unveils with an overview of Logistics Management in an easy to understand manner.
Some of the key features included in the book to facilitate learning process are:
- Exhaustively covers Anna University, Madras University MBA 2 & 5 years integrated program syllabus.
- Critical Thinking Questions to enhance the Out of Box Thinking of the students.
- Key concepts are presented in a diagrammatic model for better understanding.
- Concept based questions attached for clarity in learning.
- Question Bank & Frequently asked University exam questions to facilitate high score in the subject.
- Glossary helps to understand important key terms used in Logistics and to answer two marks questions.
- Multiple choice questions help to recollect the concept and enhance the learning for competitive exams.
- Important Logistics & Supply Chain topics related with respective logistics firms to understand core activities.
University Question Papers
- Introduction to Logistics
- Distribution Channels and Outsourcing Logistics
- Transportation and Packaging
- Logistics Performance Measurement and Costs
- Current Trends in Logistics
- Supply Chain Management Concepts