Visual Merchandising is the foremost communicator between Consumers and Retailers.
This book presents the importance of Malls in the lives of millennial shoppers and paints a comprehensive picture of the way VM influences Consumer Behavior in Shopping Malls.
An indispensable read for the students' of Professional Courses in Retail Marketing, Visual Merchandising and Mall Management.
- Concept of Visual Merchandising and Store atmospherics.
- Role of Visual Merchandisers in deciding the pattern of displays and frequency of changing exhibits and props.
- Analysis of Shopping Behavior of Consumers: Case Study Narratives.
- Perspective of Retailers with regard to problems they encounter in Shopping Malls.
List of Figures
List of Plates
List of Tables
List of Maps
Summary and Conclusions
- Anthropology and Business: An Introduction
- Literature Review – Shopping Malls and Visual Merchandising
- Research Methodology: Approaches and Techniques
- Shopping Behaviour of Young Consumers
- Ethnography of Shopping Malls