The objective of the textbook is basic treatment of the main principles of Corporate Accounting. It is with this purpose, a maximum range of examples and illustrations (about 380) form the part of the textbook The book covers all prescribed topics of Corporate Accounting. It runs in 20 chapters (spread over about 852 pages) and stands as a unique and most comprehensive treatise of the subject.
It is the most comprehensive coverage of the subject matter.
Most authentic and elaborate presentation of the subject matter in a simple and lucid style with a very large number of illustrations.
At the beginning of each chapter, "Chapter Outline" is given
In each chapter Objective and Multiple Choice Questions are given in large numbers.
At the end of each chapter, assignments containing 90 theoretical and 195 numerical questions are also given for practice and revision.
The book covers the latest changes and amendments in the Companies Act, 2013.
The book also contains an outline of Accounting Standard (AS) and Indian Accounting Standard (Ind AS) in Appendix at the end of the book.
Thus, it is a complete textbook and the readers will find it as the best book for practice and comprehension of the subject.
- Introduction to Company Accounts
- Share Capital
- Issue of Debentures
- Underwriting of Shares and Debentures
- Accounting of Bonus Issue and Right Issue
- Accounting for Employee Stock Options
- Redemption of Preference Shares
- Buy-Back of Securities
- Redemption of Debentures
- Financial Statements of Companies
- Profit or Loss Pre and Post-Incorporation
- Cash Flow Statement
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Valuation of Intangible Assets and Goodwill
- Valuation of Shares
- Value Added Statement
- Accounting for Combination or Amalgamation of Companies
- Accounting for Internal Reconstruction of Companies