We have great pleasure in presenting the 31st Revised and Enlarged Edition of the book entitled Elements of Company Law” with the Companies Act, 2013 (Schedules) Which has been thoroughly updated and amended upto 2019 to our esteemed readers.
This book is specially written for B. Com, M. Com, CA, CS, CMA, MBA, LLB and Other Commerce Courses of all Indian Universities.
- The book deals with all aspects of company law in detail.
- The subject-matter is discussed in a simple and easily intelligible language under appropriate headings (and not Section-wise).
- More than 200 Practical Problems (with Hints for their solution) and Multiple Choice Questions (with Answers) have been given.
University Question Paper
- Nature of Company
- Kinds of Companies
- Formation of Company
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Share Capital and Debentures
- Acceptance of Deposits by Companies
- Registration of Charges
- Management and Administration
- Declaration and Payment of Dividend
- Accounts of Companies
- Audit and Auditors
- Appointment of Directors
- Meeting of Board and its Powers
- Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
- Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation
- Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamations
- Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
- Registered Valuers
- Removal of Names of Companies from the Register of Companies
- Winding Up
- Companies Authorised to Register under Companies Act
- Companies Incorporated Outside India
- Government Companies
- Registration Office and Fees
- Companies to Furnish Information or Statistics
- National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
- Special Courts
- The Companies Act, 2013 (Schedules)
31th Revised Edition