The Book is written in a simple language, Illustrative diagrams are given to clarify obstruse aspects, the book covers fully the B.Com. (Pass and Hons) syllabi of Business Organization and Management of all Indian Universities.
- The book is written in a simple language.
- Illustrative diagrams are given to clarify abstruse aspects.
- The book covers fully the B. Com. (Pass and Hons.) syllabi of Business Organisation and Management of all Indian Universities.
Part One: Business System
Part Two: Ownership of Business Firms
- Nature of Business
- Evolution of Business
- Launching a Business Enterprise.
Part Three: Company Management
- Sole Proprietorship and Partnership
- Joint Stock Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Co-operative Organisation
- Ownership Organisation Decision.
Part Four: Principles of Management
- Organs of Company Management
- Company Meetings and Resolutions
- Company Office - Its Organisation and Management.
- Corporate Governance
Part Five: Production Function of Management
- Nature of Management
- Development of Management Thought
- Functions of Management
- Managerial Planning
- Staffing and Directing
- Scientific Management.
Part Six: Human Resource Function of Management
- Plant Location
- Production Planning and Control
- Work Improvement and Work Measurement
- Materials Management
- The Economies of Size.
Part Seven: Marketing Function of Management
- Personnel Selection and Development
- Employee Remuneration
- Industrial Relations
- Productivity and Labour Welfare
- Industrial Psychology.
Part Eight: Financial Function of Management
- Marketing Functions
- Pricing Policies
- Channels of Distribution
- Salesmanship and Advertising
- Insurance & Transport
- Organised Commodity Markets
- International Marketing.
Part Nine: Business and its Environment
- Financial Planning
- Methods of Planning
- Institutional Financing of Industry
- Securities Market.
- Social Responsibilities of Business and Public Relations
- Rationalisation and Automation (Business Firm, Industry and Technological Change)
- Business Combinations and Monopoly
- Government and Business
- Public Enterprise
- Public Utilities
20th Revised Edition