Investment Management has been prepared to meet the requirements of students taking B.Com. (H) and other courses in Finance. The scope of investment decision making has substantially widened with new concepts appearing on the horizon. Appropriately, the syllabi of the different courses have been updated. Consistent with the objective, the book presents an analytical framework of the related subject-matter in the light of SEBI Rules, Regulations and Guidelines. Numerical examples and illustrations have been used extensively to explain the applications of different concepts.
- Comprehensive and systematic coverage and analytical presentation of the subject matter.
- Chapter Theme and Chapter Plan in the beginning of each chapter to give the bird's eye-view of the contents of that Chapter.
- Objective Type Questions (with answers) given at end of each Chapter.
- More than 250 examples and solved illustrations/problems given at appropriate places.
- Solutions to latest Questions appeared in different examinations given for the benefit of the students.
- Latest developments in the Indian Capital Market given in a capsule form.
- Frequent references to SEBI Guidelines, Rules and Regulations.
- Important points, concepts and definitions given in the Side Boxes.
- Extensive use of charts, graphs and diagrams.
- Understanding Investment
- Financial Markets Participants and Instruments
- Risk and Return
- Portfolio Selection and Management
- Fixed Income Securities Yield & Valuation
- Equity Share Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- Valuation of Equity Shares
- Mutual Funds
- Financial Derivatives
- Indian Capital Market Structure & Emerging Trends
- Investors Protection, Unfair Trade Practices and Insider Trading
10th Revised Edition