About the Book
Investment Management has been written to meet the need of the students taking B.Com (H.) and other Undergraduate Courses in Finance in the light of NEP 2020. The Scope of investment decision-making has substantially widened with new concepts appearing on the horizon. Appropriately, the Syllabi of different courses have been modified and updated. Consistent with the objective, this book present analytical framework of the related subject matter in the light of SEBI Rules, Regulations and Guidelines. Numerical examples and illustrations have been used extensively to explain the applications of different concepts.
- Comprehensive and systematic coverage and analytical presentation of the subject matter
- Reader-friendly and frequent references to Indian en environment to enhance the understanding of the subject.
- Detailed exposition of stock Exchange operations and latest developments and emerging trends in Indian capital market given in a capsulated form.
- Frequent references to SEBI Guidelines, Rules and Regulations.
- Chapter Theme and Chapter Plan given to the beginning of each chapter to present the bird’s eye view of the contents of the chapter
PART I: INVESTMENT ENVIRONMENT
PART II: RISK-RETURN RELATIONSHIP AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Understanding Investment
- Financial Markets, Participants and Instruments
PART III: SECURITIES ANALYSIS AND VALUATION
- Risk and Return
- Portfolio Selection and Management
PART IV: MUTUAL FUNDS AND FINANCIAL DERIVATIVES
- Fixed Income Securities : Yield and Valuation
- Equity Shares : Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- Valuation of Equity Share
PART V: INDIAN CAPITAL MARKET
- Mutual Funds
- Financial Derivatives
- Indian Capital Market : Structure and Emerging Trends
- Investors’ Protection, Unfair Trade Practices and Insider Trading
12th Revised Edition