This book is primarily intended for B.com, B.com (Hons.), BBA, BCA, M.com, M.B.A and CA(Intermediate)students. The book has been written to cater the needs of students appearing in such examination. This edition covers everything Students and Teachers need to decipher the changes proposed by the Finance Bill, 2020.
- Section-wise short commentary on changes made by the Finance Act, 2020.
- Amendments made by the Finance Act, 2021 are duly incorporated in silent features of the book and are appropriately highlighted.
- Analysis of all provisions of the Income-tax Act along with relevant Rules, Circulars and Notifications in point to point manner.
- Tabular Presentation of all key provisions of the Income-tax Act.
- Computation of Taxes on various slabs of Income along with new slab rates.
- Brief Contents
- Introduction and Basic Concepts
- Residential Status
- Incomes Exempt from Tax
- Income from “Salaries”
- Income from House Property
- Profit and Gains of Business or Profession
- Determination of Income on Presumptive Basis
- Capital Gains
- Income from Other Sources
- Income of Other Persons included in Assessee’s Total Income (Clubbing of Income)
- Set-Off and Carry Forward of Losses
- Deductions to be Made in Computing Total Income
- Assessment of Agricultural Income
- Computation of Total Income and Tax Liability of Individual’s
- Assessment of Hindu Undivided Family
- Assessment of Firm’s including LLP
- Rebate and Relief of Tax