- It includes over 626 typical examples selected from various professional examinations.
- It is a tailor-made book for students preparing for the paper Cost and Management Accounting of Stage II Examination of the Institute of Cost and Works of India.
- It is a “two-in-one” book covering both theory and problems giving due examination-oriented weightage.
- Everywhere in this book, theoretical discussion is followed by examples to supplement the thought under consideration. This is followed by Typical Examples consisting of a variety of questions with answers from various professional examinations. Thorough practice of these Typical Examples will ensure success in the examination
- Key examination points at the end of each chapter summarise the focal issues which have come to notice from the analysis and scrutiny of questions from different professional examinations.
- Everywhere presentation of subject material has been supplemented by visual aids in the form of diagrams and exihibits to facilitate profound understanding.
- Relevant extracts from “Management Accounting : Official Terminology (CIMA) have been included as Appendix in this book.
- No previous knowledge has been assumed anywhere in this book as basic principles have been explained fully.
- Relevant Points/Formulae/Formats have been given just before the Typical Examples in each chapter for the ready reference of readers.
- The comprehensive exercises at the end of each chapter represent a reliable questions bank from various examinations. These exercises contain a variety of theoretical and practical questions on the related chapters.