- It contains 1070 latest well-graded problems seleted from professional examinations up-to-date.
- Special treatment has been given to decision-making problems relating to CVP analysis under situation of uncertainty, learning curve, probability applications, inflation accounting, capital budgeting, pricing, Relevant cost analysis, Opportunity cost, Differential cost, Cost indifference point and other matters relating to decision-making.
- At the end of each chapter, authors’ special notes have been given. This will help the students to solve intricate problems.
- It contains 154 problems from CIMA (London).
- All the problems have been properly sectionalised and suitably grouped.
Multiple Choice Questions
Appendix A—Problems from Recent Examinations
Appendix B—Preparing for PEE
- Cost Book-keeping
- Job & Contract Costing
- Process Costing
- Service Costing
- Joint Product and By-product
- Marginal Costing & CVP Analysis
- Short-term Decision-making
- Budgetary Control
- Standard Costing
- Variance Analysis
- Use of Costs in Pricing Decisions
- Accounting Inflation
- Mathematical Applications to Managerial Problems
- Capital Budgeting
19th Revised Edition