- This book contains 836 selected typical examples from various recent examinations.
- This is a “TWO-IN-ONE” book covering both theory and problems giving due examination-oriented weightage.
- 740 ‘Exercises’ contain ‘objective type’, theoretical and practical questions.
- Key examination points at the end of each chapter summarise the focal issues from different examinations.
- It is for I.C.W.A. (Inter), C.A. (Inter), C.S. (Inter), B. Com./ M. Com.
- Overview of Cost Accounting Concepts Practices
- Cost Book-keeping
- Job Costing and Batch Costing
- Single or Output Costing
- Contract Costing
- Process Costing
- Service Costing
- Joint Products & By products
- Marginal Costing
- Short-term Decision Making
- Budgetary Control
- Standard Costing
- Uniform Costing
- Appendices Probs. from the Recent Examns.
7th Revised Edition