About the Book
The book covers the latest syllabi in Operations Research/Management Science of Various Universities, Engineering Institutes, Management Institutions and Professional Bodies
- The book fully meets the course requirements of Management and Commerce students.
- Working rules, aid to memory, short-cuts, alternative methods are special attractions of the book.
- Ideal book for the students involved in independent study.
- Operation Research; An Overview
- Linear Programming-I: Model Formulation
- Linear Programming-II: Graphical Method
- Linear Programming-III: Simplex Method & Duality
- Transportation problem
- Assignment problem
- Replacement Theory
- Sequencing Problem
- Decision Theory
- Inventory Management
- Queuing Theory
- Network Analysis: CPM & PERT
- Game Theory
5th Revised Edition