- The book provides comprehensive and exhaustive theoretical discussion.
- All basic concepts have been explained in an easy and understandable manner.
- 125 stimulating problems selected from various university examinations have been solved.
- It conforms to the latest syllabi of B.Sc. (Hons.) and postgraduate examinations in Statistics, Agriculture and Economics.
- Statistical Quality Control
- Analysis of Time Series (Mathematical Treatment)
- Index Number
- Demand Analysis
- Analysis of Variance.
- Design of Experiments.
- Design of Sample Surveys
- Statistics in Psychology and Education
- Vital Statistics.
4th Revised Edition