It is a textbook for B.A./B.Sc. Pass and Honours courses of Mathematics and Statistics; and subsidiary courses of Physics (Hons.) and Chemistry (Hons.) of all Indian universities.
- Lucid style and simple expression.
- A comprehensive and analytic treatment is given of all the topics.
- A number of stimulating problems have been solved as illustrations.
- Large number of carefully graded problems.
- Answers to all the problems are given.
- Algebra of Matrices
- Matrices Associated with a Given Matrix
- Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix
- Rank of a Matrix
- Linear Equations
- The Characteristic Roots and the Characteristic Equation of a Matrix
- Quadratic Forms