‘Essentials of Financial Management’ by V.K. Saxena and C.D. Vashist for students of C.A. Integrated Professional Competence Course and Accounting Technician Course as per the new syllabus of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India contains 614 knowledge packed pages. It contains 413 Objective Type Questions and Short Answer Questions with Answers and Solutions and 429 fully worked-out examples and typical examples. It is reasonably priced at Rs. 325 only.
Special Features of the Book
- A ‘two-in-one’ book covering both theory and problems
- Theoretical discussion is followed by fully solved examples of a variety of questions from various professional examinations.
- Financial Management : An Overview
- Ratio Analysis
- Funds Flow Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Capital Structure, Cost of Capital and Leverages
- Management of Liquidity and Working Capital
- Capital Budgeting Decisions
- Sources of Finance
- Risk and Return Relationship, Portfolio Management and CAPM
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Time Value of Money