DISTINCTIVE FEATURES OF THE BOOK OVER OTHER BOOKS
- Efforts to cover the syllabi at all India level and is written in a simple and lucid style to be understood by a common man.
- Incorporated at the appropriate places in the book, the amendments made to the Companies Act, 2013.
- At the end of every chapter adequate questions for Part A and Part B are given.
- Past years question papers of some of the Universities are also included in the book.
- Included 10 MODEL Question papers for the Faculty and Students community
- Incorporated important statutory Forms under Companies Act, 2013
- Quiz in Company Secretarial Practice which would be highly useful to the students appearing for examinations and interviews
- To get practical knowledge, (a) specimen notices, agenda, minutes and resolutions have been incorporated at the appropriate places in the book; (b) Documents / Forms to be filed with the Registrar of Companies under Companies Act, 2013; (c) Fees For Filing Various Documents or For Registering any Fact Under Companies Act, 2013; (d) List of New Forms Prescribed Under Companies Rules, 2014; (e) List of Schedules under Companies Act 2013.
Part II – Knowledge Refresher Series
- Classification and Conversion of Companies
- Company Promotion and Incorporation
- Formation of Companies
- Share Capital
- Share Capital – Issue of Shares
- Alteration of Capital
- Company Director – Appointment, Duties & Powers
- Distribution of Profits – Dividend
- Company Secretary
- Company Meetings – Law and Practice
- Company Meetings – General Meetings
- Company Meetings – Board Meetings
- Resolutions and Minutes
- Statutory Books and Returns
Part III – Annexures
- Quiz on Company Secretarial Practice
- Model Question Paper and Past Years Question Papers
- Past Years Question Papers of Other Universities