The following topics have been added in this new edition :
The book is meant for MBA, M.Com, PGDBM, BBA, B.Com. Courses institutes and universities.
- Models of Business Conduct
- Green Index
- Impact of Climate Change
- Black Economy
- Objective Type Questions
- Lucid, simple and conversational language.
- Latest policy guidelines and government regulations.
- Full coverage of the latest prescribed syllabi
- Summary at the end of every chapter for quick revision.
- Tables and diagrams to illustrate the text.
- Chapter outline at the beginning of every chapter to provide overview of the chapter contents.
- Test questions on the pattern of examination question papers.
- Based on the author’s teaching and writing experience of 35 years.
Part I : An Overview Of Business Environment
- Introduction to Business Environment
- Environmental Analysis
- Managing Diversity
- Nature and Scope of Business
Part II : Political and Legal Environment
- The Constitutional Environment
- Functions and Role of the State
- Legal Environment
Part III : Social and Cultural Environment
- Demographic Environment
- Culture & Business
- Business and Society
- Social Responsibilities of Business
- Business Ethics and Values
- Corporate Governance
Part IV : Economic Environment
- Economic Systems
- Economic Planning
- Economic Parameters
- Economic Policies
Part V : Financial Environment
- Indian Financial System
- Reserve Bank of India
- Commercial Banking
- Financial Institutions
- Stock Exchange and SEBI
Part VI : Natural and Technological Environment
- Natural Environment
- Technological Environment.
Part VII : Global International Environment
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Multinational Corporations
- India WTO and Trading
Part VIII : Industrial Environment
- Public Enterprises & Privatisation
- Small Scale & Cottage Industries
- Industrial Sickness
- Industrial Labour in India
10th Thoroughly Revised Edition