- Compact and comprehensive textbook at affordable price.
- Special emphasis has been laid on the latest topics, like relevant cost and decisionmaking, C.V.P. analysis under situation of uncertainty, learning curve, probability applications, inflation accounting and other mathematical applications to managerial problems.
- The presentation of subject-material, by use of numerous charts and diagrams, will create proper image of concepts and their relationships in the minds of readers.
- Contains 470 solved examples including typical examples from CIMA, London Examinations.
- For I.C.W.A. (Final), C.I.M.A. (London), M.Com. Examinations.
- Overview of Cost Accounting Concepts and Practices
- Cost Book – Keeping
- Job Costing, Unit Costing and Contract Costing
- Process Costing
- Service Costing
- Joint Product and By – Products
- Marginal Costing and Cost-Volume
- Profit Analysis
- Short-Term Decision Making
- Budgetary Control
- Standard Costing
- Uniform Costing and Inter-Firm Comparison
- Use of Costs in Pricing Decisions
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Inflation Accounting
- Human Resource Accounting
- Mathematical/Statistical Applications to Managerial Problems
- Capital Budgeting and Return on Investment
- Activity-based Costing and Activity-based Management
- Emerging Concept in Management Accounting
- Inventory Management
7th Revised Edition