Business Mathematics: Theory & Applications has been especially designed and written according to the new syllabus of paper CH 3.1 (Business Mathematics: Theory & Applications) for the B.Com (Hons.) semester III course & School of open learning (SOL) under Annual Mode of Delhi University. The book will also be useful for similar course at the undergraduate level of other universities.
- The book is oriented towards applied approach.
- The book maintains user friendly simple language, lucid style, cogent presentation, clarity of exposition, self-contained & practical approach involving hundreds of business application which provides both motivation and physical insight to the readers.
- Working rules, aid to memory, short-cuts, alternative methods are special attractions of the book.
- The book reveals a refreshing new touch to every topic discussed with a score of valuable points which the student in unlikely to find in any other competitive title and which will give him the confident feeling of knowing something extra about the subject.
- The latest revised edition of the book will decrease study time of the students by numerous hours.
- In short, no pains have been spared to make the book useful for all categories of students.
Matrices and Determinants
Applications of Matrices
Limits and Continuity
Differentiation (Basic Concepts)
Applications of Differentiation to Business & Economics
Partial Differentiation (Basic Concepts)
Applications of Partial Differentiation
Integration (Basic Methodology)
Application of Integration
Mathematics of Finance
Linear Programming-I (Formulation and Graphic Solution Method)
Linear Programming-II (Simplex Method)
Linear Programming-III (Duality)
19th Revised Edition