- Covers the course content requirements of the students at MBA/MBA equivalent examinations of different universities and professional institutions.
- Written in simple and lucid style.
- The text is complete with adequate illustrative material (264 Illustrations).
- Contains objective type, essay type and 300 practical problems with short answers and hints.
- Meaning and Scope of Accounting
- Accounting Principles
- Journalising Transactions
- Ledger Posting and Trial Balance
- Sub-division of Journal
- Negotiable Instruments
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Matching Concept
- Capital and Revenue
- Final Accounts
- Management Accounting—Nature and Scope
- Basic Cost Concepts
- Financial Statements—Analysis and Interpretation
- Ratios Analysis
- Funds Flow Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Budgetary Control
- Standard Costing
- Variance Analysis
- Marginal Costing and Profit Planning
- Decisions involving Alternative Choices
- Appendix 1 : Accounting Standard 20 : Earnings Per Share.
5th Revised Edition