- Comprehensive coverage of various topics.
- Systematic arrangement and analytical presentation
- Contains several topics of contemporary interest e.g. Relationship Marketing, Social Marketing, Rural Marketing, marketing of Services, Consumer protection, Strategic marketing, Online Marketing, and so on.
- Lucid and Simple language
- Emphasis on conceptual clarity
- Precise and clear exposition of the text
- Learning Objectives in the beginning of every chapter to provide a bird’s eye view of the contents
- Boxes to provide a view of practices in Indian industry.
- Extensive use of tables and diagrams to illustrate the text
- Summary at the end of every chapter for quick recapitulation
- Review Questions culled from various examinations of universities and business schools
- Case study at the end of every chapter
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Environment and Consumer Behaviour
- Market Segmentation and Product Positioning
- Product Decisions
- Pricing Decisions
- Distribution Decisions
- Promotion Decisions
- Case Studies
- Question Papers of Delhi University
7th Revised Edition