Written in a lucid style, the book has more than a thousand Indian examples at appropriate places. It also contains a number of Indian cases and live situations.
In the new edition, the text has under gone exhaustive revision and substantial value addition, through 51 well structured chapters arranged in 10 units. It covers more than 150 applications- oriented exercises, 80 case studies and 1000 examples to reflect the latest developments. In this edition, we have not only revised and updated all the earlier chapters but also added 25 chapters.
The content of the book makes it equally useful for both basic and advanced courses in Marketing Management. It is Indispensible for students of MBA, M.Com, MBE, BBA, BBS, B.Com, PGDBM, PGDMM and Practicing Marketing Manager. It is a valuable reference source for Marketing Organizations.
- Understanding the Marketing Concepts
- Developing Marketing Strategy & Selecting Target Markets
- Understanding Consumer & Consumer Behaviour
- Understanding the Product Concepts
- Pricing Decisions
- Distribution Management Decisions
- Advertising & Sales Promotion Decisions
- Managing Sales Force
- Managing Marketing of Services
- Understanding the New Marketing Concepts
- Subject Index
3rd Revised Edition